Here is Tyler headed to the beach for our first time! Can't you tell he is excited? Playing on the beach was a lot of fun (though Tyler constantly tried to eat sand and shells). Also of note - both Ed and I wore water shoes in the ocean and they were AWESOME!
We took some great pictures on the balcony of our condo.
My sister came to visit for the last few days! It was a lot of fun! This picture was taken just before the waitress at Nacho Mama's spilled an entire cup of water on me.
In our free time we did some puzzles! Number 2 was much harder.
These were from our last night there. Tyler was enthralled with a flag that was blowing in the wind.
All in all we had a really fun time! It was nice to be back home, but I do miss vacation!
PS. I spent seriously like 3 hours trying to write this post. The first time I loaded all the pictures first, and then I couldn't get them to drag into the right order. It wouldn't let me move them up or down the screen. So then I loaded the pictures into photobucket, and tried reposting them. This made them gigantic! So then I finally decided to reload the pictures into blogger directly, and manually move the HTML code where I want it. Of course I tried to do some where there were a couple pics on the same line, but when I published this post it didn't work! Grrr. Why am I having so much trouble with this?? Anyone have any tips?

No comments:
Post a Comment