Sunday, May 31, 2009

A new game

This weekend we started trying to give Tyler cheerios. He has yet to get one to his mouth (we're letting him try and feed himself). Instead, he plays with them a bit and then starts throwing them on the floor. As soon as the first one hits the floor, Rudi runs over and eats it and waits around for the rest. I call this Tyler's new game (hence the title of this post). This weekend we also took Tyler swimming at the Y. It was so nice to be outside in the sun! I'm happy he has finally started liking water and swimming. Just a few months ago he would scream and scream every time he took a bath, or got in a pool. Now, though, he seems to enjoy it. If you put a toy out of his reach he will start kicking his feet and batting his hands to try and get it. Here are some pictures from this weekend (courtesy of my sister, who also happened to be swimming with a friend when we got there).

1 comment:

Ceen_Marie said...

Hey Theresa, I didn't realize you had a blog! Just saying hi. I will be checking back here to try and keep up with your life :) We should take a walk again soon!