Wow, look at me posting two days in a row! As I think I've mentioned before, Tyler has been rolling around a lot. And he's very inquisitive. So I wanted to make note of a few funny things he has done recently.
1. He regularly rolls under his crib or the coffee table - I think he likes to boldly go where no baby has gone before (Star Trek humor)
2. He rolled over to a trash can, knocked it over, and started putting the contents of it into his mouth
3. He rolled over to my parents Wii and pressed the eject button, then took out the game
haha. I think we might have a handful when he starts actually walking.
1 comment:
Ahhhh welcome to the life of raiseing a boy! Both mine are in EVERYTHING! Parker pulls everything apart....it get worse when they are older...Conner is 7 and will pull apart something...at least now he tries to figure out how to put it back together...and We get to do it all over again in a few months with boy #3 :o) Yay! It makes things funny though!
Post a Comment