Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving fun
We had a great Thanksgiving! We went to Ed's sister Jenny's house for a family feast around 2pm, then we went to my family's house for more food around 6:30pm. Needless to say I ate a lot of food! It was really fun to spend time with family on the holiday. It's cool seeing our neice, Ella, who is a few months older then Tyler because it gives us an idea of what is to come in the next couple of months. One funny story - I fed Tyler at my parents house up in my old bedroom. My mom has moved a lot of my grandma's furniture into that room. So I sat on a rocking chair and fed him. Once he was done eating I sat him on my leg to burp him. All of a sudden he poops and I feel something warm on my leg. I get up and there is baby poop all over my jeans, and on the chair (which I didn't realize was antique when I first went up to the room). So I had to call downstairs for my sister to bring me some new pants and for my mom to get some upholstery cleaner for the chair - I was really worried because baby poop stains. I think we got it in time, though, because the stain came off almost completely. You can only tell if you look very closely at it. This has never happened before, so it figures it would the one time I'm sitting in an antique chair. My mom was pretty upset, I think. She said that the chair was in teh room so it wouldn't get dirty. Oops!! I also wanted to get some nice pictures of Ed, Tyler, and I since I really don't have any since the hospital. Of course, the minute I took his bib off he spit up on himself! Oh well. Here are some fun pictures. Some are from Thanksgiving and some are just fun ones at home.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment