He had his 1 month check up, and everything is looking good. He was 9lbs 14oz, which means he's almost gained 2lbs since he was born. I guess he's getting enough food, even though he seems to spit up half of it every time he eats.
Today I took Tyler with me up to Wyoming high school after school to hang out with some of the girls. I haven't been able to go to the high school for young life for like the last 5 years, so it was really fun to get the opportunity. It was also really fun to take Tyler, a lot of the girls loved seeing him and I got to meet some new girls too. He's already attracting all the ladies!
Before I stop writing this post I need to post another funny picture - Tyler likes to make funny faces, as shown below.
No comments:
Post a Comment