Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FOUR

Tyler is 4!!

(He actually turned 4 in the beginning of October, but of course I'm pretty far behind!)  Time goes so quickly, I can't believe that he is already 4 years old.  I love looking back through my blog and our photos to see how much he's grown (check out the first post after he was born here).  He is so much fun, loves learning, playing pretend, running, and, of course, Spiderman and TMNT.  He has become such a great big brother and Alex loves to follow him around and do everything he is doing.  At his 4 year checkup he was holding strong in the 10th percentile for weight and 25th for height.  We try to convince him that vegetables will make him big and strong, but alas, he will not eat any except sweet potatoes occasionally (wonder who he takes after?) I can't wait to watch him learn and grow more this coming year! 
 
 
We celebrated with a party for some family and friends at Jump Zone.
 

  The kids (and adults) had lots of fun! They had some seriously large slides that were a lot of fun, even for us old folk!
 
 

 
 
I have to post a picture of the cake because I am pretty proud of it. :)  I love baking and making cute stuff but don't often get a chance to. It's nice to have an excuse to try things!
 
 
We had a lot of fun celebrating Tyler's 4 years! Next up, celebrating Ed's (greater than 30, less than 40) birthday!

No comments: