I'm so behind on this blog! A lot has happened since Oct 1!
We'll start with Tyler's 1st birthday on Oct 11. When he got up in the morning we gave him his present from us. He really liked it!


Later in the day we had a party at our house with lots of friends and family. The theme was Pirates, so we had a few pirate decorations plus some cookies I made!

Tyler got a lot of fun gifts and he LOVED his cake. At first he was confused, then he realized it taseted good, and then by the end he was two fisting it.

In October we also had a great time at a pumpkin farm, fun on halloween (although Tyler was mostly crying by the end of the night), and most recently Tyler began walking!! however I'm tired right now so I'll try to post some pictures from these events in the next few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment