Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tyler is 4 months!

Tyler is 4 months old now, so we decided to try some rice cereal. He was kind of in shock of it, I think, since it was something totally different from what he is used to. He really didn't seem to like it at all, so we also tried oatmeal (which on a side note, I've really been on an oatmeal kick lately too!). He seemed to like the oatmeal marginally better. Here is a cute video of him trying the oatmeal today. We're also trying to get him to like formula, since we might start supplementing him with formula during the day while I work. That has not worked well at all - even when we make a mixture of 1/4 formula, 3/4 breastmilk, he can tell and absolutely refuses to drink it! I think he's going to be picky . . . I'm a little worried about trying to get him to eat vegetables. ;)

No comments: