And of course what post about Who They Love would be complete without a picture of daddy, who Tyler and Alex love so much!?!? (of course Tyler wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera)
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Day 6: Who They Love
One thing Tyler loves is his toy named Scout. Scout sings little songs if you press his paws, and you can plug him into the computer and customize it for the child (like he says Tyler's name). We actually had to stop letting Tyler sleep with him awhile ago because he would stay up for hours just pressing his paws over and over. Today I asked Tyler if he wanted to help me put Alex to bed for a nap. He followed us to Alex's room, and when I turned around I found he very generously had brought Scout for Alex to sleep with. I thought it was very cute. :)
And of course what post about Who They Love would be complete without a picture of daddy, who Tyler and Alex love so much!?!? (of course Tyler wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera)
And of course what post about Who They Love would be complete without a picture of daddy, who Tyler and Alex love so much!?!? (of course Tyler wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment