Thursday, October 23, 2008

First week home

Well we've been home a little over a week now! Things have been going pretty well - Tyler has been to the doctor already and is gaining weight, so that is good. We go back in about 2.5 weeks for his 1 month check up. It's crazy how fast time goes - he's almost 2 weeks old already!

So during this first week we quickly learned that we needed more burp cloths and blankets, as Tyler has started spitting up multiple times every time he eats. I also change clothes like 3 times a day because no matter what I do, he gets some spit up on me. OR, he pees on me while I change him (or the wall or the floor or himself). It's been lots of fun ;)

Here are some fun pictures from this week . . .

Ed and Tyler watching the Bengals game

Here he is after a bath

and here is a great picture of him about to spit up - great face

Last, here he is in his "dangerous" outfit Ed picked out for him

No comments: